Reflexology is a non-invasive complementary health therapy that can be effective in promoting deep relaxation and wellbeing; by reducing stress in people’s lives, it can be key in optimising good health and building resilience. It is a touch therapy that is based on the theory that different points on the feet, lower leg, hands, face or ears correspond with different areas of the body and reflexologists work these points and areas.
While you may discover that treatments can assist to ease aches, pains, and symptoms linked with specific conditions, I do not promise to treat medical conditions. It is far more important, in my opinion, to underline that Reflexology treats the full person in order to improve wellbeing and can provide both physical and emotional assistance to individuals suffering from illness or chronic conditions.
What can Reflexology do for you?
- Reduce your stress and anxiety.
- Improve your sleep and help with insomnia.
- Help to relieve pain.
- Help relieve tiredness from multiple sclerosis.
- Can help relieve PMT symptoms, hormone imbalances, and conception.
- Can help with high blood pressure.
- Relief from headaches and migraines.
Please feel free to contact me for a discussion if you are unsure if Reflexology would be suitable for you.
Reflexology – 60 minutes – £35.00